Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
aconfusedtype1diabetic

What Do I Do?

aconfusedtype1diabetic

Hi! I am a young adult who got diagnosed with panhypopituitarism when I was born. Later on September 6 of 2016, I got diagnosed with type 1 diabetes. They told us I got diabetes because of my panhypopituitarism which both can be fatal if untreated very fast. VERY fatal. Over the past year or two, I have had episodes where I shake not normally the way I shake when I'm anxious. It's a full-body shake. My doctors say if my blood sugar is a good number we don't need to treat my panhypopituitarism but when my entire body is shaking I don't want to risk it because it can be very very FATAL if untreated. I have recently moved into my own apartment again with staff but they have to follow doctor's orders. I don't want them to get in trouble but I'm positive these past two episodes have been my Cortsol. They don't listen to me and I am not likely to change doctors anytime soon. I don't know what to do! 

adiantum

Hi . I cant offer any advice other then  go back to your doctor .

It must be an awful experience & quite scary.

Do you get any warnings its about to happen so you can check your blood glucose?

What is your usual blood glucose & your A1c?

Eurotoff

Couldnt stressed enough what @Adiantum said. Consulting a trusted doctor would really help. Learn what you are going through and ask for guidance from other doctors too. And always check on your glucose.