Diabetes forums
  • Welcome To Diabetes Forums!

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  
Ericedward

What is the best Cereal for Diabetics?

Ericedward

Please do not advise, what is the best cereal for diabetics? I have not eaten grains since I was discovered in 2003. Interestingly, in 2006, I visited the Kelloggs Museum in Battle Creek, Michigan. The most exciting day at Battle Creek was so beautiful, with all the trees decorated with Autumn / Fall colors, just beautiful. - Pauline, Brisbane Queensland

Edited by Ericedward
Content Formating

meyery2k

Welcome!  Please look around at the various topics and join any conversations that interest you or start your own :) ~ Mike

halia

None that I am aware of but I'm sure that others may know of some .. and, for me, I wouldn't eat cereal anyway because of the high carb content.

Edited by halia

stevenal

I can recommend some low carb cereal-like foods I enjoy. But since I was asked not to advise...yes, Michigan can be beautiful in the fall. 

don1942

If you need cereal in the morning, Special K Protein has 19 gs of carbs and 3 gs of fiber. Not great, but better than most.